Monday, October 1, 2012

october baby .




Assalamualaikum Cinta Sekalian , hee :')

Here comes October . Time flies so fast as i still remember my first day here in UiTM Arau , Perlis . It was on June 2nd . Now ? its October 1st . Dont you think time flies so fast ? i do think so . For the past few months , i hve learned so many things . the goods and bads HEHE . The only thing i could say is , NEVER say NEVER and just go w the flow . Allah has planned our future . and it will always be the BEST for us . I am talking based on my past . Last time , ive been crying each day after i knew i have to register here . But a time passes by , THIS is part of me . and this is and WILL ALWAYS BE the best 'PIT STOP' of my life . i enjoyed being here and i love it here ! Lesson ? Never say NEVER to what you have never been trying before . EXPERIENCED & SHARE !

ahhh as october is here , which means .. here comes the FINAL EXAM babyyyy !

much much love :*

No comments:

Post a Comment